Angels Care Home Health
Registered Nurse – Administrator
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month following 30 days of employment)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Nurses and Company has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
The Administrator is responsible for all functions of the agency, including business development, financial management, strategic oversight, employee well-being and quality assurance. This role identifies home health needs, resources and ensures the organization is in compliance with the rules and laws of regulatory agencies and that company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred, with experience/education in the healthcare field.
- Experience in health service administration and at least two years of management experience in home health care or related health programs that may include hospitals, nursing facilities, hospice, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Medical Director.
- Registered Nursing License Preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status