Angels Care Home Health
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
The Account Executive will serve as a liaison between The Agency & the community regarding community and customer needs. The Account Executive will develop and implement home health programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care and maximizing human, financial and equipment resources.
- Previous healthcare sales and marketing
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) reimbursement programs from payer sources.
- Self-Motivated, directed, and goal oriented.
- Attend meetings, make presentations, and meet prospective referral sources.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with multiple and various people and organizations.
- Work flexible hours as marketing responsibilities require
- Valid auto liability insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.