Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is NOW HIRING a Speech Language Pathologist to join our GROWING TEAM. Apply Today to learn more.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance (Full Time)
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- 401K with Company Match
The Speech Language Pathologist is a registered professional who provides therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited college or university
- Current state license in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years’ experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, home health preferred, reliable transportation with current auto liability insurance.
- Provides coordinated care to patients in their place of residence.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.