Angels Care Home Health
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
Primary function of the LPN is to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Current state license as an LPN, Current State’s Driver’s License.
- Two years’ experience as an LPN, home health preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.