Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring an Occupational Therapist to join our team. Apply today to learn more!
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay (Full Time)
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- 401K with Company Match
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist
- Two years of experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Revise the POC based on evaluation and ongoing assessment.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills: facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes
- Assess physical, social, and cultural components of the patient’s occupational environment
Angels Care Home Health is a Medicare Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost-effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician, we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.