Social Worker (MSW)
Angels Care Home Health
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
The primary function of the MSW is to provide coordinated care in the home to clients of all age groups and perform psychosocial assessments, analysis, counseling and referrals to meet the needs of the patient/family.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- State Certification; current State Driver’s License.
- One year of experience as a MSW in a health care agency.
- Working knowledge of community resources.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Assess home health patient to identify psychosocial, financial, environmental and community needs as evidenced by POC, documentation, clinical records, case conferences and community resource referrals.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills; facilitates the use of these skill by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency by maintaining a working knowledge of public and private eligibility standards.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.