Nurses and Company
Speech Language Pathologist
Why choose Nurses and Company?
Nurses and Company is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long-term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 30 years serving countless families, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month following 30 days of employment)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Nurses and Company has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
The Speech Language Pathologist is a registered professional who provides therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing and cognitive disorders.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited college or university
- Current state license in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years’ experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, home health preferred, reliable transportation with current auto liability insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.