Registered Nurse – Branch Manager
Angels Care Home Health
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
Primary function is the day-to-day direction of branch operations to ensure quality and efficient operations. They coordinate with the parent office, interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency. Oversee QI issues at the branch level and directs staff with regard to agency policy and procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting (Home Health/Hospice preferred).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Valid Registered Nursing License.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.