Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health has a simple philosophy: WE SERVE PATIENTS. Over the past 20+ years, we have grown to be one of the largest Home Health Care providers, with over 70 locations located throughout the US.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + Performance Bonuses
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- 401K with Company Match
Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Current state license as a Physical Therapist
- Two years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.