Angels Care Home Health
Home Health Aide
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
The home health aide is a paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs and to promote comfort. The home health aide is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
Responsibilities of the home health aide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide personal healthcare and related services to the client in their place of residence.
- Assist in providing a safe and clean environment.
- Work cooperatively with patient and family and share observations and problems with the supervisor.
- Works under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Meets the training requirements of the State.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Must have current drivers license
- Reliable transportation with current and valid auto liability insurance.
- At least one year experience, preferred, as a Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home or home health agency, or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Program.
- Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively.
- Demonstrates interest in the welfare of ill and elderly.
- Proof of current CPR (Florida only) and Hepatitis profile.
- Aide Competency Evaluation Skills Checklist and written Skills Test.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- Is self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision. Provides a calm manner when in a patient’s home.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.