Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health has a simple philosophy: WE SERVE PATIENTS. Over the past 20+ years, we have grown to be one of the largest Home Health Care providers, with over 70 locations located throughout the US.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
A licensed professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. Plans, organizes and conducts physical therapy treatment program based on the medical referral and their evaluation. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team.
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Salary + Vehicle Allowance + On-Call Pay (Full Time)
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Full Time)
- Extensive Training
- CEU Credits
- 401K with Company Match
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist
- Two years of experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Current CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare, and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Revise the POC based on evaluation and ongoing assessment.
- Applies concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills: facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes
- Assess physical, social, and cultural components of the patient’s occupational environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.