LPN Intake Coordinator
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health has simple philosophy: WE SERVE PATIENTS. Over the past 20+ years, we have grown to be one of the largest Home Health Care providers, with over 70 locations located throughout the US.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- CEU Credits
- 401k with Company Match
Primary function is to facilitate the intake referral process, coordinate care with interdisciplinary team, and the referral source. Will be responsible for processing all aspects of referral intake process via Home Care Home Base software system.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical nursing.
- Current state license as an LPN, Current State’s Driver’s License.
- One year experience as a LPN, home health preferred.
- Proof of hepatitis profile
- Sales/marketing experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.