Registered Nurse Director of Nursing
Angels Care Home Health
Angels Care Home Health is now hiring a DON for our Clermont, FL office. Apply today to learn more!
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long-term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
About the positin:
The Director of Nursing is a Registered Nurse (RN) who ensures quality of patient care in the home. Primary function is for the overall administration of the clinical departments and the monitoring of appropriate staffing and productivity. Coordinates care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family, and referring agency.
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting (Home Health/Hospice preferred).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Proof of CPR and Hepatitis profile.
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Directs and coordinates clinical departments and branches; assumes responsibility for continuity, quality, and safety of services delivered in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Participate in activities relevant to professional services including development of qualifications and assignment of agency personnel.
- Supervise and provide direction to subordinates.
- Monitor QAPI Program and assure appropriate corrective measures are performed.
- Monitors systems and identifies problem areas to Administrator both verbally and through written reports
- Promotes and educates regarding the concepts of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.