Angels Care Home Health
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse
Why choose Angels Care Home Health?
Angels Care Home Health is different. Our nurses are not just another ‘employee number’ to us. We strive to be an industry leader and a destination for nurses who are looking for a long term career with a company that supports them and their professional goals. With over 80 locations & growing, we are always looking for quality nurses to join our team.
Angels Care is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’.
What we offer:
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- The flexibility of our PTO plan allows you to set your own priorities & use it for any number of events in your life.
- Extensive Training
- We encourage you to continue your professional development. Angels Care offers access to CEU portals at zero cost to you.
- Full Health, Dental & Vision Benefits (Available 1st Month)
- We offer comprehensive & competitive medical and dental benefits. There are multiple options for you to choose from so you can select a plan that works best for you.
- Company Matched 401K
- We care about your financial well-being and help contribute & plan for your future retirement goals.
- Career Advancement
- Angels Care has an ‘Internal Promotion’ first mentality. We want you to grow your career with us!
About the position:
Primary functions of the Registered Nurse are to provide psychiatric evaluation and therapy, such as skilled nursing care, to home bound patients, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Must have 1-2 years of nursing experience (within the last 3 years preferred) in an acute treatment unit in a psychiatric hospital, psychiatric home care, psychiatric hospitalization program, or other outpatient psychiatric service.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.